• Towneley Hall-THE CHAPEL

For wedding album photos with a real feel of intrigue and history, the exquisite oak panelled chapel with detailed wooden carvings can be opened for a few exclusive wedding photos.

The ornate oak altarpiece was installed by Charles Towneley, it is thought during the Napoleonic wars. It was removed by the family shortly after 1896, and was installed in the convent of Notre Dame, in Ashdown Park, but it was returned to the Towneley family in 1968.